Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Can Do It By Myself!

Randy and I were able to have a quick getaway this past weekend---our first trip alone (without any kids!)---since Logan was born. Although I knew he was in great care (thanks Mimi and Gran!), I was quite nervous about leaving my baby. The obvious reason, because he is my baby! (We never left Ben when he was this little!) But also because Logan has proven in the past that he does not like eating from a bottle. Previously when I have left him with bottles to eat, he has been fussy, refused the bottle, and when has eaten from the bottle, it was not very much (like 1 ounce!). Well, this past weekend it was obvious that Logan has overcome his bottle aversion! In fact, he prefered to hold the bottle himself!! For the short time while we were gone, the kids were great and Mimi and Gran had a really fun time. Randy and I got to catch up with some great college friends and even stayed out past midnight! ;-) Overall, it seemed everyone had a great time, so Randy and I are all ready talking about our next trip---without kids! Logan and Mimi: "I can do it by myself!"

No comments: