Friday, March 6, 2009

Logan is 4 months old!

I took Logan to his 4 month check up this week. I cannot believe he is already 4 months old! Time really has flown by... Logan's physical was great. He is gaining weight and growing developmentally---right on schedule. I admitted to the doctor that Logan doesn't get quite as much tummy time as he probably should...but with our busy schedule, sometimes it is hard to fit everything into our day! With his great head control and upper body stability, the doctor said we could also start rice cereal now, but I think I am going to wait out as long as possible. Logan doesn't seem interested, nor does he seem like he needs it! He is sleeping great at night; he goes to bed between 6:30-7pm and sleeps 12-13 hours straight! And during the day, he nurses every 3-3 1/2 hours. He seems very content---so I am going to hold out on baby food for awhile longer!

Here are Logan's growing stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 4 oz
Length: 25 3/4 inches

Compared to his big brother, Logan seems to still be a bit smaller...but I am sure he will catch up soon! At this age, Ben was a hefty 15 lbs 15 oz and 27 inches!

No comments: