Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Meeting their Baby Sister

Randy and I were so excited for the boys to come up and meet their new baby sister. They were both very excited too. Logan was the first to get to my bedside and reach for his sister to see her. He had the biggest smile on his face. I will never forget it.
They both took turns holding her---Ben was an 'ole pro!
Logan needed a little help---but to this day, he loves holding his baby sister. He has even coined his own name for Emma. He calls her "Baby Rose". No one else calls her that---we think it is so sweet.
My whole heart is in this last picture...and it is very full.

1 comment:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Congratulations Kristen! Emma is beautiful! The picture of Logan holding Emma melts my heart...it is so precious! I can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl of yours!