Saturday, December 31, 2011

Emma's Birthday, 12/31/11 at 11:03am


The first pictures of our sweet baby girl, Emma Rose Hood. Our labor and delivery went so smoothly. My sister Kara was there--she even said that it was "abnormally normal"---and that she (as a labor and delivery nurse) hardly ever gets to see such an "uneventful" labor and delivery process. I had wonderful nurses taking care of me and we just love our obstetrician. Randy and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We feel so blessed to have had an uncomplicated, healthy, and happy delivery. She weighed in at 7lbs 9oz and 20 1/4 inches long. Welcome to the family Emma Rose!



One very proud Daddy.
We are so happy with the newest addition to our family.

Aunt Kara with baby Emma---Randy and I were so happy that she was with us for the big birthday moment.
A group shot, with my obstetrician, Dr. Mark Thompson (he has delivered all 3 of our children).

No comments: