Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010: A Year in Review

Here is a glance back at the Hood family highlights from 2010! I can't believe we are embarking on 2011 in a just a few days---times seems to be slipping by so fast. Randy and I are in constant awe that our "babies" are growing up so fast and getting bigger and bigger by the day. We had a lot of great memories from 2010---and we are all looking forward to 2011 to be even better.

JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER

NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
The Hood Family wishes everyone a very
Happy and Safe New Year!

Hey Blogger friends, what has your 2010 looked like? I encourage you to make your own "2010: Year in Review"---so I can see your highlights from this past year!

1 comment:

knmadden said...

I love this Kristen! I plan to do one too :) Thanks for the great post and idea. Oh, and that naked Logan pic is just too much!!! LOVE IT