Monday, March 1, 2010

Playing in the cabinets

This past weekend we helped my parents move! We are so happy, and feel so lucky, that my parents found a beautiful house just down the road from us! Logan and Ben are very happy that Mimi and Gran will be just a few houses down the street! (We live at 119 Turkey Creek, and my parents new home is 114 Turkey Creek!) Talk about convenient... So, as you can imagine my two rugrats were quite the "helpers" getting Mimi and Gran moved into their new house. They both thought it was so fun to be able to climb into the empty cabinets and play peekaboo! (This picture is actually taken at their old house....but Logan had so much fun, that one of the first things he did at the new house was run into the kitchen and try to find what cabinet he could crawl into!)

>

1 comment:

Bristelle said...

How exciting that your kiddos will have their Mimi and Gran so close! I'm sure it will make your life much easier too!!