Thursday, February 25, 2010

New table and chairs!

Last week I went and bought Ben and Logan their very own table and chairs. I have long since gotten tired of fighting Logan in the highchair---he seems to keep asking me (if he really talked), "why do I have to sit in this when my big brother gets to sit in a regular chair?" So this mommy gave up that fight, broke down, and bought a kids table and chairs! They LOVE it. Logan (to my chagrin) still gets up and down at least 2 or 3 times during a meal, but he can do it safely, without risking major bodily (head) injury.

1 comment:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Cute picture! Ashton doesn't understand why he has to be in a booster seat either...we have daily battles over it! Maybe I should bring Zach's little table into the kitchen during dinner!