Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally! New Home pictures...

Hello family and friends! Yes, we are still here...just have been quite busy! It has been 2 weeks since we moved into our new home, and we are loving it! The new, bigger space has been great and the kids seem to love it as much as Randy and I do. In fact, I was quite nervous about how well everyone would sleep on our first night, and both kids slept great! Not a peep out of anyone all night! (Phew, what a relief!) We are still unpacking boxes, I think I have 6 left. Randy has quite a bit to unpack in his garage---he has quite an assortment of tools and other garage items to sort through and organize! And I can't wait for him to do it, because I am ready to start parking in the garage again! Anyway, the walls are still a bit bare...I am in the early stages of hanging things, but I have had many friends and family ask for pictures and some blog updating, so here you go!

Front door view.

Entry hall.

Living room.


Kitchen.


My awesome 6 burner gas range, with griddle! Lots of good meals waiting to be cooked here! :-)


Kitchen window, overlooking backyard.


One view of backyard. Our property sits on a little over 1 acre; tons of room for the kids to run around and play!


Another backyard view. (Ben loves his new trampoline! So do his mommy and daddy...) :-)
I will post some more pictures as we complete rooms in the house. The kids rooms look great, but the walls are still really bare. And my dining room is currently a storage area for "things-to-be-hung". Unfortunately, our dining room table was broken during the move. So when the time is right, Randy and I will be hunting for a new one... So, as you can see, there is a lot of stuff to do around here, but all in all, it is shaping up and looking like a cozy home! We are so excited about our future here on Turkey Creek. :-)

3 comments:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Love the new house! Can't wait to see more pictures of it!!

knmadden said...

I love the new house Kristen! Beautiful!

Mary Ann said...

It is beautiful! Congratulations and Good job! You have been busy, unpacking at warp speed! And the kitchen...nice!