Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Houston: We have a tooth!

Logan has been teething for the last 2-3 weeks...gnashing his teeth on toys, biting, drooling, pulling at his ears, and being a little more fussy than usual. I even took him to the doctor to rule out an ear infection, because the symptoms are so similar (and with Ben's history, I guess I am a little hypervigilant!). Well, this morning, I saw something a little "pearly" on his bottom gum line, and sure enough I felt a tooth! I gave him a wooden spoon and he is biting that thing like there is no tomorrow! Logan is 5 months old today...and got his first tooth! :-)

2 comments:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Yay Logan! I'm sure you are very happy for it to have broken through so he'll be a happy baby again!!

Mary Ann said...

:) Hooray! I love firsts!