Thursday, October 2, 2008

Long Overdue...

A couple of weeks ago, the Hood and Rees families were invited to a surprise birthday party to a good family in Marble Falls, Texas. One of my best friends from my childhood and teenage years, Leslie Coleman, was there (it was her mom's party!). Leslie and I were pregnant at the same time with our precious toddler boys---and after almost 3 years, our boys finally met and got to play together! This meeting was long overdue! Tyler Yordy and Ben Hood are only about 3 weeks apart in age---and they played together great...despite some tiffs about having to "share toys"! Here is a picture of our boys together---aren't they cute!?!

2 comments:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

The boys are both so big and cute!! I need to make it down that way so all three of the boys can get together!!

Mary Ann said...

Oh my! How great is that?! I always wondered if you two kept in touch. I bet it was great to see the boys play together!