Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby #3 Update!

Well, we have hit 32 weeks and everything is going great! I am feeling good---I get pretty tired at the end of the day, but I guess that is to be expected with 2 little boys running around and working full-time! Randy has been wonderful picking up my slack at the end of the day; he's such a good Daddy and husband.

Randy and I decided to keep the gender a surprise until his/her birthday, and we have quickly found out that choosing names is a lot harder when you have to choose one for each gender! We haven't decided on any names yet...we have asked the boys for suggestions and they are no help---they want to name the baby after a "Backyardigan", like, "Pablo", "Uniqua", or "Tyrone". I have nixed those names quickly. :-)

I'll keep ya posted on our progress and will post some maternity photos after we have them taken in a few weeks.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: