Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

This Spring Break, the kids and I had some crazy fun...at home! We thoroughly enjoyed our time together. We stayed at home and made the most of our days. We spent nearly every waking hour outside---the weather was gorgeous! Here are some of the things we did over Spring Break...

We played dinos... Made some new friends...
Played outside (a lot!)...
Drove the gator...
And jeep...
Played frisbee...and got too close where big brother was throwing....and got a boo-boo on our "fore-noggin"...
Swung on the tree swing...
Played in our playhouse...
Dug for fossils in our backyard....
And found some!....
I took advantage of the warm, spring weather and started potting some flowers...
And admired the ones that were already blooming....
And took particular awareness of our beautiful Japanese maple tree in full color...
All the while, I read books! I completed 2 books over the break. Both are great books, and I highly recommend them.
So that was our Spring Break in a nut-shell. It was relaxing, fun, and enjoyable. The boys and I enjoyed our time together and made the most of it. Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That sounds like a MARVELOUS week! I'm jealous of your adorable boys and wish I could see you all. Also, those are great books, perfect for a light but thought prevoking read! Love you guys!

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Sounds and looks like y'all had a great week!