Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear God...

Ben told me today that he wanted to "write sumthin momma". So he went inside and wrote a letter. He came outside a little while later, where Logan and I were playing, and he told me he had a postcard that he wanted to put in the mailbox. He didn't really write on a postcard, but rather a piece of paper, so I told him that we could mail if we put it in an envelope, addressed it, and put a stamp on it. He then said, "but Momma, I don't really want to mail it...it's to God." Can you see my heart swelling with love for this little boy? Did he really write a letter to God? Oh, the pure innocence and love this child has. So I asked Ben if he could read me his letter...here's the video.

2 comments:

Bristelle said...

How sweet!! I love it! You and Randy are doing such a great job raising a wonderful little man, I'm certain God is proud!!

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

So sweet Kristen! That is so awesome that Ben wanted to write a letter to God! I know you and Randy are so proud of him!