Thursday, January 28, 2010

WDW---The Day of the Dinosaurs

We spent our 1st official day in a WDW park, at Animal Kingdom. And all of that time was spent at "DINOLAND, USA". (Have I told you how my oldest son is obsessed with dinosaurs?) So, yes, we spent about 5 hours in Dinoland---then headed to Downtown Disney for dinner at...you guessed it, T-Rex Restaurant. We had a full day of dinosaurs! Ben would have been happy and his trip complete if we just stayed in Dinoland the entire time. But, then again, he had no idea what was waiting for him beyond the fossil bones...


Ben's favorite ride in all of Disney World was the...you guessed it!...."Dinosaur" ride, in Dinoland! It is actually a "big kid" ride, roller coaster type ride, with really cool life-like animotronic dinosaurs that pop-out and try to scare you! I screamed twice when I rode it---Ben was never scared and loved every minute of it. (And he loves reminding me how I was scared, and he was not!) :-) So, Gran bought Ben a huge Carnotaurus (the scary dinosaur in the ride). Ben is SO PROUD of his carnotaurus....
...he walked around all day with it.... ...fell asleep on the bus with it....
...and went to bed with it every night.
Have I told you my son is obsessed with dinosaurs?

No comments: