Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

Logan was the "Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch" this year for Halloween. And Ben was a "Skeleton" again this year. (Although, I have to preface by saying that Ben just wore a skeleton shirt as a costume...because he really doesn't like costumes.) It's okay...we don't pressure him to dress up if he doesn't want to...we just go with the flow. Maybe next year he will want to be something else for Halloween. Maybe...

Here's my Cute Punkin!
My cute Skeleton and Punkin!
We went trick-or-treating at my parent's home, left Logan to play there, and took Ben to the Hollywood Park Halloween festival. He had so much fun last year, that we all wanted to go back again this year! (Who cares if we don't live there anymore...we went anyway!) ;-)

Ben loves the putt-putt golf they put together on the tennis courts! I think he could have stayed here playing putt-putt all night!

No comments: