Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Hood Boys

Here are my three boys (and Bonnie is in the background!)... I call them my "Three Peas in a Pod". Both of our boys resemble Randy so much, you would never know that I am their mother! Although, the more Logan grows and develops, the more we know he definitely has my personality. My mother says there are so many similar characteristics of Logan as a baby compared to me when I was a baby; such as: Loves to sleep; Doesn't like to be cradled; Prefers to be put down rather than to be held (most of the time); Great at feeding; and Soothes himself and falls asleep easily. There are other characteristics that come to light every day it seems...he is growing so fast!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

cute pod of peas plus bonnie! she snuck in there, didn't she!?

i remember that couch fondly as Ben's chair and no one else's!

can't wait to see more pics of the beautiful family!

love,
joanne