Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Rules:
Post rules on your blog.
Answer the six "4" items.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

4 Things I Did Yesterday:
Played Diego Playdoh with Ben.
Took Ben to get his Flu Shot. :-(
Got my new front loading washer and dryer installed.
Took an hour nap with my boys! (Loved it!) :-)

4 Things I Look Forward to:
Trips to the coast.
Hugs and Kisses from Ben.
Sleeping--any chance I get!
My husband coming home from work.

4 Restaurants I Like:
Amorcito's
Chili's
Chuy's
The Egg and I

4 Things On My Wish List: (in no particular order)
Vera Bradley accessories/bags
To sleep 8 hours straight through the night---dependent on Logan!
Spa day (Manicure/Pedicure/Massage)
Kindle

4 Favorite TV Shows:
Private Practice
Grey's Anatomy
CSI
Law and Order: SVU

4 People I Tag: (Your It!)
Meagan
Abby
Mary Ann
Kelley

No comments: