Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Reunion

For Labor Day, the Rees family reunited for a weekend bar-b-que at my parent's house. My cousin Kimberly was in town all week---to visit, and to paint some fabulous murals in the kids' playroom and in the nursery. (Pictures of the murals to follow in a subsequent post!) So, when word got out that Kimberly was in town, the family flocked to San Antonio to see her! We had a good 'ole Texas bar-b-que to welcome her back to Texas (she has lived in Atlanta for several years now). We all had a great time visiting, talking of old times, and sharing our lives with each other. Here are some photos of the wonderful day.

The Big Group shot:
(back row: Jenny, Kimberly, Uncle Dick, Aunt Melinda, Michael, Randy, Kristen
middle row: Ryan, Deanna, baby James, Bill, Ben; front row: Jack, Becca, Logan)


The Rees cousins!---Kimberly, myself, Ryan, and Michael
(We were missing: Laura Lea, Win, Heather, Kelley, Kara, and Angela)

My parents with all of their grandbabies:
Becca (5), Logan (22 mos), Ben (4 1/2), James (5 mos), and Jack (8).

Me, getting some "sweet baby" lovin'. (Doesn't he look thrilled that I am smothering him with smooches?) ;-)

My sweet baby and his corny smile.

Jack and Logan, crawling through the window (aka. doggie door) at Mimi and Gran's.

Kimberly, myself and Becca

1 comment:

Heather said...

So nice! Looks like fun - good 'ole Texas fun, which this city girl would LOVE right now. Sorry I missed it and really sorry I missed seeing Kimberly!