Monday, September 20, 2010

Playdate with Leslie and boys

I hosted another DS playdate on August 31st. Stephanie and Mary Ann were supposed to attend also, but at the last minute they were both unable to attend for various reasons. Leslie and I had a great time together. I was able to meet her newest little boy, David Wallace Eden. He is such a good baby! Happy, content, sweet, and beautiful. Ben, Tyler and Logan had a good time playing together. I had two different inflatable pools set up, a slip-n-slide, and a splash rocket for them to play with. While the kids played, Leslie and I got to catch up on the news of our families. Leslie is a kindred spirit, and when we get together, our conversation is easy and comforting. I loved having her and her sweet boys at our home. I hope we get to see each other again very soon!

No comments: