Thursday, December 10, 2009

Weekend Getaway

In the middle of November, Randy and I were able to getaway for a long weekend, without kids! We traveled to Rockwall, northeast of Dallas, for one of my best friend's wedding. Joanne Chiang married a very sweet man, Izzy DeHerrera. And while I don't have any pictures of the cute couple myself (what was I thinking!?), you can find some here at a friends' blog: http://jamesandmeaganmoss.blogspot.com/2009/11/november-trip-to-dallas.html.

But while we were in the Dallas area, Randy and I were able to do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted....because remember, we didn't have any kids with us! :-) We had a great time sleeping in, eating on our time schedule, shopping, enjoying each other...

....visiting with a dear, old, childhood friend and her sweet, adorable family. (You can check out more of her cute blog here: http://robertstephzach.blogspot.com/)

...and visiting with best friends from college and their absolutely precious, almost one-year-old daughter, Lauren. (She was so cute, I could have eaten her up for lunch!)

No comments: