Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Joys of Parenthood at Dinner time

Oh, How I love dinner time... Ben making it quite apparent that he doesn't like what is for dinner...

Ben making his "mad face" at me, after telling him to eat what is on his plate...or else...

Crying and throwing a tantrum over mashed potatoes and peas...for real.

Now here he is really losing it...and if you could see me, well, I am trying my best not to laugh at him because it all is pretty comical to me....if I wasn't laughing, I would be crying too....because this is how dinner time----errr, anytime--- goes in the Hood home when Ben doesn't get his way. Oh, the joys of dinner time---errr, toddler-hood!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I don't think they realize how cute they are when they pout!

Joanne said...

butter makes everything better? :)