Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I went into my OB doctor appointment today for my 34 week follow-up! After waiting 1 hour and 15 minutes past my appointment time (don't you love the unpredictability of OB's?)---we were finally seen. Everything is looking good...baby is still measuring a little big, and my doctor honestly thinks we will have this baby before the end of October. Of course, we are just taking things one-day-at-a-time around here! I am carrying this baby low and have been experiencing horrible back pains and aches; but other than that, I am feeling great! I am still exercising, especially with the cooler weather we have been having---going for walks in the evening have been really nice! My next appointment is in 2 weeks, and my doctor will begin to check me for any signs of labor progression. I will keep you updated! We are definitely getting excited about the arrival of "Logan Rees Hood"!!

1 comment:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Tag you're it...check out my blog for details.

Glad to hear everything is going well...I can't wait to meet Logan and Ben for that matter...we need to get the boys together!!